Dr. Brad Gorsky is a dentist that treats patients in Larchmont, NY as well as the Upper East Side and Midtown. His extensive time in the dental field, as well as his continuing dental education, gives him the experience needed to care for patients using a variety of modern methods. Dr. Gorsky is a member of the Dawson Academy, a dental school that teaches dentists about “complete dentistry”. Following this philosophy, Dr. Gorsky thoroughly examines the teeth, gums, and bite for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment. In addition, by taking the budget, dental history, and current needs of his patients, Dr. Gorsky can create custom-made treatment plans.
Comprehensive Treatment for Complex Dental Problems
Patients with missing teeth, infected gums, and even problems like sleep apnea can receive care in Dr. Gorsky’s office. Some of the most effective dental treatments for these problems include:
- Dental Implants: Implants are titanium posts that are surgically inserted into the jawbone. These implants provide a stable foundation for prosthetic teeth and can replace one or more lost teeth. Dental implants are permanent and can secure dental bridges and dentures.
- Dental Crowns: Tooth crowns are porcelain ceramic caps that cover worn and damaged teeth. Dental crowns also top dental implants and help dental prosthetics blend in with the look of natural teeth.
- TMJ problems: Headaches, jaw pain, and teeth grinding can be caused by stress on the joints that connect the jawbone to the skull. The temporomandibular joints can make tasks like talking and eating uncomfortable. However, nightguards can be used to stop tooth wear and pain as well as headaches caused by teeth clenching and grinding.
- Gum Disease: Periodontitis, also known as gum disease, is a bacterial infection that can be treated with antibacterial rinses, scaling and root planing, or gum surgery.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues collapse in the back of the mouth and obstruct the airway during sleep. This can lead to breathing and heart problems. However, oral appliances may be used to open up the airways and help patients sleep more comfortably.
Dental Care for the Whole Family
Dr. Gorsky treats patients of all ages. He offers pediatric care for babies and young children. Along with his caring hygienists, Dr. Gorsky works with parents to help teach them the best ways to care for their children’s teeth and gums at home. Dr. Gorsky also provides restorative and cosmetic treatments for adult and geriatric patients. Dental implant restorations, teeth whitening treatment, porcelain veneers, and dental bonding are all a part of caring for aging smiles. Dr. Gorsky’s office is also a place where patients can receive routine dental cleanings and diagnostic x-rays to keep track of their oral health.
Request a Dental Consultation
If you are looking for a dentist in Larchmont, NY, schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Gorsky online. New patients of Dr. Gorsky can call 212.235.1769, while current patients may call 212.355.5241.